Jan 19, 2013

Happy- Week 2

I had to dig deep for this weeks "Happy" post, (which is probably why I have waited until the last day to get it posted). My house has been overtaken with mud and very board children. The kids have only been in school for 5 of the last 34 days. First, of course, Christmas break, then a fire at the school kept them out another week, they were in school for 3 days last week and 2 days this week then because of bad weather (flooding then snow) they have been out the last 3 days on top of an already long weekend! It has rained more day's than it hasn't in the past few weeks and every inch of the yard in MUD! Which then get tracked into the house... It has defeated me!!

So for the last few days I have been thinking about what has made me happy this week... hmmm? 
Ok so what has made me at least smile? 

 Cheesecake for no reason than just because I want it.

 Seeing this pretty girl watching me while I work as she waits to go to her new home.

Freddy take care of his baby while he plays with play dough.

These are a few of the things that have made me smile this week. I hope you have found something to make you smile too. :-)

1 comment:

Liz White said...

Hang in there! School will be back in session soon, and the bored kids will be back on their routine! Having Monday off work is making me smile. Talk to you soon.