Nov 22, 2012

Giving Thanks

On my personal Facebook page I have posted everyday of November something I'm thankful for, but I would like to go a bit deeper on some of those things listed. I said yesterday that I was thankful for my hooks & yarn but to go a bit deeper on that I'm grateful for the talents God gave me and that He showed me a way too deal and cope with life threatening stress in my life, while not only being productive but providing a little extra cash as well. I also mentioned one day that I was thankful for my husband, but for all of you that have known us long know that my marriage is a testimony to God and proof that He is still the the miracles   business!!! On day #3 I was thankful for all my friends but living so far from family my friends are more than friends to me and I depend on them to help with my children, keep me sane and to hug me when I need a hug. I am forever grateful for my parents who have done more for me than anyone could imagine, they raised me according to the Word of God and instilled in me the true power that it has!! I only wish I was half the parent to my children that they were and still are to me. I am so very thankful for the life God has given my family, not everyone gets to live their dream especially in their 30's. We are very proud of the life we have built and give God all the glory for it. Sure I wish I had a bigger house, a nicer car, or that I could give my children more but when I think of the sacrifice for those things it's just not worth it. I love knowing we are debt free and own no man nothing but love, and I love what that has taught our children that hard work ALWAYS pays off and that we are proof of that. More than anything else I an thankful for what Jesus has done for me and the sacrifice He made has given me eternal life. I'm thankful that I am a princess, a child of the Most High! I want and hope my life to shine as a reflection of Him and love my neighbor as He loves me.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family,

-CodyJo Cosper

1 comment:

ChrystalEvans said...

I'm thankful that you and your family came into my life.....love me some Cosper Family :)