Dec 3, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here at the Cosper home and we haven't even opened the Christmas boxes yet. For us with Christmas comes the sounds of the sewing machine and power tools and this year I have added the quiet task of crocheting. Crocheting is something I can do while spending countless hours rocking, nursing and cuddling baby Freddy. Grandma Hawk would be so proud!

Okay so I know I haven't been posting much but all 4 kids got sick landing Little Freddy in the hospital for 5 days. All is well now but as you can see we have been super busy making gifts for our friends and family as well as all the holiday orders we have to fill for our customers. We have always given homemade gifts but this year we be giving only homemade gifts to everyone on our list, with the exception for a few things for our kiddos.

Here's some things we've been busy working on this fall/winter, for more check out our web site, it's under construction but there are lots of pictures there.


Little Freddy's feet will stay warm... once these Buccaneer Booties fit him that is.


I really wanted to make this hat for Max for his birthday but the first one was too small the second was too big :( so I gave up. But they are super cute!!


I found the best Etsy shop with the BEST crochet patterns... these are for my niece, can't wait to make some for myself!! To all my crocheting friends check out her shop!




Here is one of the head wraps I made... one of the most difficult things I have crocheted!! I tore out more stitches than I put in... but I would not give up. The second one was much easier.


Brian has made some gorgeous cutting board made with local wood from a very interesting man in Weston, WV. Check out our web site here for more of these, they make great gifts and we still have some and are still taking Christmas orders.



I have been working on lots of pajamas here's the matching night gowns for JoLee & her baby.

No comments: