Jan 6, 2014

Mexician Chicken



I don't think this is Mexican at all but that's what we call it at our house, this is a recipe EVERYONE loves here and with 9 people to please that is quite an accomplishment!!! It's not so much a "recipe" as a list of ingredients, remember I am cooking for a large family and you may need to cut your amounts down to work for your family, but nevertheless here it is.

chicken breasts (I use 3 large)
salsa of choice
black beans
cooked brown rice (I use6 servings of instant rice for this recipe)
shredded cheese (we like the cheddar/colby mix)
flower tortillas
sour cream

Ok so cook the chicken in the salsa until fully cooked, shred the chicken with 2 forks and place pack into the skillet with the salsa add the black beans and add a little water. Heat your tortillas, I just place them on the stove burner until the are warmed up. Now put some rice and chicken mixture on your tortilla, top with cheese and sour cream roll up and enjoy!!


3 comments:

Maai Man said...

best campfire tools for camping https://www.shekitchen.com/best-campfire-cooking-tools-2020/

DUŠKA ALŽBĚTA said...

I would highly recommend Le_ meridian funding services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Le meridian funding service is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

Adams Smith said...

Visit for: Meat Mincer