Feb 9, 2013

Diaper Bag

I don't know if you all enjoy seeing ever single thing I make but I love showing you!  Ok, well I don't show you eeeeverything, just the things that actually turn out well, there are some things I don't want anyone seeing! 

But I am pretty proud of this diaper bag. Although I have made lots of different kinds of bags and purses I wanted something special for this project. I found this tutorial  for a trendy diaper bag and this one has it all- velcro, snaps, zippers, elastic... and pockets galore! I don't know about you but I have a love/hate relationship with velcro. Some of the directions were a little confusing but all in all it was pretty easy to follow and I mostly followed it, I will definitely make it again.


I even made a little pouch to match. Cute huh?

Thanks for reading!!

Linked up at Skip to My Lou


No comments: