Sep 16, 2011

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!

This week was Freddy's, JoLee's my brother's and my Grams birthdays!!Freddy turned 1!!
Here he is in the hat & jacket I made him... poor little guy was sick on his birthday.
Since their birthdays are next to each other this shared birthday cake was the first of many to come!!

JoLee turned 10!!!
She is such a big girl now and so much help to me, I can't believe he's 10 already.
Here she is right after her dedication when she was just a few months old... boy how time flies!! And here she is in her "Birthday Outfit" I make one for her each year... she helped me pick out the material and she said "mom adds the magic"... lol she so funny!!
But boy-oh-boy has her style changed!!
And some slippers for my gram, this is a great pattern and they work up fast. You can find the pattern here.

Thanks so much for reading!!


Photobucket

No comments: