Aug 8, 2011

School Shirts

I know I said I wasn't going to make JoLee any more clothes but technically I didn't make these. I got some plain ol' t-shirts and girlied them up a little so she had some super cute one-of-a-kind shirts for school.

This was just a plain white t-shirt with a bow made from some extra wide ribbon and a cute pink button with a little "diamond" for fancy factor!!




This one's a nave blue t-shirt with applique butterflies & some buttons, two butterflies in the front and one in the back. So cute huh? I got the template here for the butterflies.

This one's her favorite, it's a black t-shirt with a simple fabric corsage. I created the flower from a piece of scrap white material sewed long and narrow, gathered and rolled up, I put a cute yellow button in the center but it wasn't fancy enough for my fashionista so we had to use an antique button instead. (I liked the yellow one better but she's the one who has to wear it...)

This one is my favorite I got the inspiration and the template from one of my fav-o-rite blogs MMMCrafts. You gotta check out this blog, it's filled of great ideas and free templates & patterns!

Thanks so much for reading and stay tuned for matching hair clips & shirts for the boys!! I know it's hard to wait...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Angie said...

LOVE THEM! Now I'm longing for time to sew ... and create!

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Love this! My daughter would adore it!

I'd love for you to link up to our Crafts for Under Twenty Somethings Party going on now until noon Saturday!

Melanie
http://bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com/2011/08/crafts-for-under-twenty-somethings_17.htm