Jul 26, 2011

Waffle Maker


I just (after over 15 years of having my own kitchen) got a waffle maker! I have been wanting one ever since I had a pecan Belgian waffle at a little roadside diner about 5 years ago. We always try to find things used on Craig's List, thrift stores, yard sales, or our local penny saver paper but we weren't able to find a round one... I wanted a round one. So we broke done and bought a brand new one, pulled it out of the box and made waffles for dinner Sunday. They were good but not great so I have been looking around for some recipes to try, if you have one I would love to try it!

I don't like to gather "unitaskers" in my kitchen so I have to find other ways to use my maker besides waffles, so far I have found these great ideas, waffle iron pizza, and cake mix waffles where they made yummy ice cream sandwiches with them. These are great ways to make something yummy without heating up the kitchen.

So what do you make with your waffle maker?

No comments: