Jun 18, 2011

Happy Birthday WV!

Yesterday we celebrated West Virginia's 148th Birthday.
The kids had a blast checking out all the booths set up from local business and the free goodies they offered.

I had a booth set up and sold lots of my scrubbies.
The half cotton half scrubby ones were popular.
My friend Marilyn from L&M Farms was there too, she and Freddy had fun dancing to the live music. Sorry, I forgot to get a pic of that!!
But you can find her at the Clarksburg Farmers Market, she always had beautiful fresh produce and eggs from the prettiest chickens around, tell her Cody sent ya!!


I took my friend Marie with me too and everyone loved her cute little kitty toys!!

**Oh, and Max was interviewed for the paper. It was printed on the front page of the Exponent Telegram. The writer misspelled our last name (Cosber) but he was quoted as saying "I am here to see all the beautiful stuff and to celebrate WV's birthday" -so cute!!

No comments: