May 20, 2011

I'm still here...


and working my fingers to the bone!

I know you haven't heard from me in awhile I have been very busy working on a top secret project, these 7x7" squares are a little hint, but that's all I'm sayin' about that!!! You will have to wait and see.

I saw this cup cozy here and thought it would make a great teacher's gift for the end of the year. So I took a break from my secret project and made one for JoLee's teacher, she is a tea drinker so I think I will stick some special teas in the cup.
I think it turned out really nice!

2 comments:

Sarndra said...

Hi Cody,
thanks for visitng my blog. Yours is lovely- I like crafty things too so I will be back :-) LOVE these cup warmers- so cute! Its nice to 'meet' you! Xo

sjwnana said...

these are just perfect..
love it thanks..
sjw